Buy a 5-Star Retreat in Australia for Under 15,000 Bitcoin -BitPremiere - Land.Net News
Bangalow Retreat for sale at $3.5M USD. A rare opportunity to purchase a remarkable 113 lush acres (45.7295 hectares) in the hills behind Byron Bay.
Bangalow Retreat is situated in the Byron Bay hinterland 13 minutes from one of Australia’s most popular and beautiful beaches, considered to be in the top 20 most beautiful beaches in the world. Beautiful and spectacular, in an ideal location on the east coast of Australia, close to shops, restaurants, schools, universities, airports, and major cities, this is unique acreage and an ideal home. With 8 bedrooms, 6 living rooms, 7 bathrooms including 2 separate cabins, this is an amazing opportunity for the astute buyer.
The property is perfect as a gorgeous residential sanctuary or as a diversified business investment across the tourism and agribusiness industries.
Features of the property include:
- Spa bath, kitchenette and en-suite bathroom in every room.
- 4 Guest rooms/cabins currently running as 5-star accommodations plus a manager's residence.
- 12-metre pebble-finish saltwater pool with a large pool deck.
- Open-air chapel and marquee area for weddings and other outdoor functions.
- Maintenance/tool shed and other farm equipment.
- Three sources of water: town water, a 10,000-Litre concrete rainwater tank, and the largest dam in the region holding over 1 Megalitre of water.
- 60 acres of advanced Blackbutt timber plantation.
- A working Macadamia nut orchard comprising approximately 1,200 income producing trees, with room for 4,000 more.
- 30 acres of flat and gently sloping land, perfect for horse or cattle paddocks (currently running both sheep and cattle).
- Extensive gardens filled with native flowers, manicured hedges and rainforest plants.
- Other fruit trees (citrus, mulberry, pomegranate).
- Nursery and greenhouse for garden maintenance.
- Stands of native rainforest trees.
- An abundance of native wildlife and birds, including koalas, echidnas and wallabies.
- The award-winning “SummerHills Retreat Byron Bay” business, brand name and website. SummerHills is a 5-star boutique hinterland retreat with one of the highest (Booking.com, TripAdvisor) ratings of any accommodation in the Byron Bay region. Winner of the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence five years in a row (2011-15) and the Booking.com award of excellence (2014).
- SummerHills Retreat is fully council registered as a Rural Tourism Facility, and includes a venue for weddings and other outdoor functions.
This is an incredibly unique property. Please inquire if you have additional questions.